DDA Funding for ILO Services and Activities
It’s TRUE – ALL of ILO’s Fees Can be Paid Using DDA Self-Directed Funds
Your loved one can join ILO and be part of a Community POD where they have social connections through vibrant activities; in addition, support from an ILO community builder who creates peer-to-peer relationships and ILO life coaches who can help them grow in their independent living skills.
All ILO Fees can be paid with one’s self-directed budget.
- Assessment – Comprehensive Full-Life Model™ Skills Inventory and Training
- ILO Family Training – Transition to Independent Living the ILO Way
- Community Builders – Check-Ins, Life Skills Training, and Relationship Building
- Life Coaches – Skills Development and Application Support
- Case Management – Transition Consulting
- ILO Community Group Membership – Help Building a Network of Support
- Long-Term Facilitation Consulting – Peace of Mind – Be Prepared: Logistically, Medically, Emotionally, and Financially
Contact us for assistance or to learn more.